Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fablehaven Performance

Hey everyone,
I would like to let you know how our performances have been coming along. We just recently had the opportunity to sing 2 songs (Keep on Walkin By and One Way Ticket), at the Fablehaven book 4 release party!!!! It was so much fun and a great experience. All of the people were so pumped to be there. We have been very lucky. We performed there last year and hopefully there is more to come. Fablehaven is such a great series; it was also unbelievable to meet the man who started it all. The one and only BRANDON MULL! He is such a nice guy. You should read his books, they are awesome.


CYA,

Taylor


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! I love the books I got to meet Brandon too, he is so cool. He came to our school. Anyways, the 4th book was good it just made me almost chuck the book at the wall because, like Twilight you get Fantasy Crushes and I had one on Gavin! I was so sad that it happened, still can't wait for the 5th book to come out. Love your music always!

-Kami

Hannah Banana said...

Hey this is Hannah who made the behind the scenes video. you guys did great at the fablehaven thing. Well have fun preforming.

Unknown said...

OMG I love the Fablehaven books! If you like that book here is another series that is even cooler! It is called "The Olympians"by the way I love your music!
-Angela

Sunshine said...

oooooooooh! I loooove fablehaven!

San Diego Spendloves said...

That is so awesome!

LaurenCarlston said...

i luv those books!!