Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FYI from Christian


Hi everybody!!! This is Christian...my Freshman year has been great!!! It's so nice to be able to go off campus for lunch!!! No more cafeteria food! My favorite class would have to be Spanish...I love thinking that maybe someday I could speak another language! Though we are always doing worksheets, I'm still learning alot. We had a great time at the Deseret Book banquet! Thanks Tyler, our producer, for everything! Our Fablehaven performance is coming up on Tuesday, March 24th at Cottonwood High School. We will be performing 2 songs! My little brother just finished the 3rd Fablehaven book and loved it! He is excited for book #4!!! Only two and a half months left of school!! I can't wait until summer! During the summer, I'm usually cutting hay and working on the farm, but hopefully LOL will get me out of it!!
Later-
Christian

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

nice journal entry Christian,
we love hearing about your adventures up on the farm and in high school. We can't wait for your Fablehaven performance and hope to see you performing in our area soon
Best wishes to you and the girls
and keep the great music coming from LOL
Your Orem Fans
Jan and Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Christian
I met you at the fable haven party and You said you are from Idaho. Are you still living there or were you originally from Idaho? What part of Idaho? (I have Family that lives in Idaho) If you do still live in Idaho are you in Utah for LOL all the time? Well You guys are gr8!!!!!!

Katy said...

That is so cool that you are learning a new language. It would be awesome to speak to someone and understand the conversation. I am also counting down the time left of my freshman year.

Katy

San Diego Spendloves said...

Lucky!