Tuesday, April 14, 2009






Greetings from Idaho!!!! How was everyone's Easter??? Mine was great! After the Easter egg hunt with my family, we all piled in our car and drove up the mountain to a green meadow high above the valley. While my family enjoyed the view, my brother and I tried flying a kite. After it crashed several times we decided to take a hike. We decided to go on a rocky slope above our farm. My brother had leather gloves on, but I didn't have anything! Yep you guessed it ... I slipped! As I fell down the cliff I dug my nails into the hard packed rock and dirt. All while the cows got closer and closer. My hands burned as I grasped a tree root sticking out from the rocky cliff. I skid to a screeching halt just as I was about to plunge into the herd of laughing cows. Luckily I am ok and had a great Easter!

Later, Christian

2 comments:

Katy said...

Wow! That is an interesting hike you took. It is a good thing that tree root was there. :)

Katy

Caitlyn said...

wow i havent check back on here ina while! you guys finally updated! you were luck to find that tree root!