Tuesday, October 21, 2008

News from Christian (AND THE MUSIC VIDEO!!!!)


Hey everyone .... what's up? I love autumn, don't you!? It's like we're living in a big bowl of Trix cereal! I think it's probably one of the most beautiful times of the year. I hope everyone is liking the C.D. It's now in Walmart! (go LOL!) And we want to thank all of you who have posted comments on our blog! So here's a little shout out to: megan, bmm101, courtney, brie, nicole, ali, benton, penny, taylor, lillie, tess, and kay! You're awesome! :)

High school is still great!! I'm loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovin it! I hope everyone is loving school as much as I am. My favorite subject would have to be Geography. I think it's really important that we take our education seriously because in the long run, it's gonna be worth it! Also, I don't know about you, but sometimes I hear swearing in my school. I know a lot of people don't appreciate swearing so stand up for yourself and those around you. Swearing becomes a habit ... so try not to start.

Last weekend we were in Utah for B.Y.U.'s Homecoming. We went to Homecoming Spectacular in the Marriott Center! It is a show that honors past alumni and features a lot of the B.Y.U. performing groups. Our choreographer for LOL, Daysha, performed in the show! Way to go Dash!! She is amazing! Elder Oaks was there and I was able to meet him and shake his hand. It was awesome! And of course on Saturday was the big football game!! Go Cougars!!! Anyway, I gotta go......my mom's yelling at me to come and practice piano!!!

Later-
Christian

Oh I almost forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR MUSIC VIDEO! It's on our video page, but here it is for all you blog followers. You can also check it out on YouTube. I hope you'll send it to all your friends so a TON of people watch it on YouTube! And let us know what you think. :)

3 comments:

Roberta said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Your biggest fan Megan S.

Sunshine said...

you are sooooooooooooo cool! I met you 11/7/08. I'm happy I fond your blog. from christyn

Katy said...

It was awesome. Everyone was really amazing.
Katy