Friday, October 3, 2008

Pictures and News from Tara

Hi guys!

Well, I'm getting used to Junior High, now that I've memorized the way to all my classes! One of my friends walked into a class the other day and the teacher said, "Bonjour!" And then my friend realized she was sitting in the wrong class - a French class instead of Spanish class!


I love acting! Here's a picture of me acting with a mime. He was at the mall and I joined his show. I just copied him and then we ended up having a dance-off, it was so funny.














Here's another picture I wanted to show you guys of me jumping off a cliff. (Into safe water of course!)

My big brother and sister (and my little brother) are never afraid of jumping off high things, so I pretended I wasn't afraid either, even though I was a little. But I just started running and tried not to think about it. After that, it wasn't scary anymore - just fun.

That reminds of starting a new school. I just had to go for it, and now I love 7th grade! I'm still getting used to my locker though...It's up so high and I'm one of the shortest kids in school so I can barely reach the locker combination! Oh well, I'll grow!

Rock On!

Love, Tara

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love you guys! I look up to you!
-Megan S. 6th Grade Utah

Sunshine said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! sory you post is so funny.

Stef said...

hey! i love u guys sooooooooo much! so does my friend, Riah. (she's the one w/ your CD! hehehe) i'm trying to talk my mom or dad to getting me your CD, but they said they can't find it anywhere! darn.
-Stefanie 7th grade PA