Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i learned how to weld!!!

hey what's up guys?! taylor here!!!! i hope you're enjoying our website. we think it is awesome!!!

well, as you know i am in ninth grade and it is so much fun! we get to do all kinds of stuff like tennis and manufacturing (which really kinda scares me!), and other fun stuff. i even learned how to weld!!!

it is just about the coolest thing to have tara in the same school as me this year. she is such a blast to hang with! one of the things that i am really good at is getting good grades. i do work really hard and i study lots, and in ninth grade you really gotta study! i think the best thing of all about school has to be hanging out with all of my friends and getting to see them every day!

well i really want to here about all of your best school experiences so write to us about it on our website!

hope to see ya soon!

from always-Taylor

9 comments:

Megan said...

HI THis I s Megan
I'm wondering if u guys can come to my school for a assembily or something! My school website is http://theranchesacademy.com/ THat would be fun! Also could u please e-mail me at shermanmegan@gmail.com

Megan 6th

bmm101 said...

Hi Taylor,
Your guy's CD is AWESOME. I just got it today and I love it! My favorite song is Popular.

Bekah pinegar said...

hey guys!! its rylee, chelsea , bekah, mel, and sammy!! we watch your thing on the news... and ya! but anyways we love you all! and you should come to timberline middle school and sing! that wuld just be so much fun!!

Bekah pinegar said...

hi!!!!

Bekah pinegar said...

I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bekah pinegar said...

YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!

Bekah pinegar said...

HI HOW'S IT GOING YA
.

Sunshine said...

I like you.I met you 11/7/08 you saw me leve to.

Sunshine said...

I have not ritein in A long time!