Monday, September 8, 2008

Video Shoot!

Hey everybody!

I can't believe we are already back in school!!! I'm in high school now. Can you believe that?! It is massive!!! I'm so glad I have good friends to help me get through it and I'm taking awesome classes that I love. I was so scared the first day, but I made it! Over all, High School Rocks!!

We filmed our first music video on Saturday!! It's going to be awesome. It's to the song "Keep on Walking By." It was an all day shoot but I was totally up for the challenge. I hope you guys will like it! Here are a couple pictures ... there are more on the Photos Page on our website.
Later,
Christian

P.S. If you want us to come perform at your school, just email us (lol@shadowmountain.com). It would be killer!!!

Photos from the video shoot:


























And here's one of me ... :)



5 comments:

court :D said...

Hey, i'm courtney. i'm 14 and live in arizona. i just gotta say that your group is pretty freakin' awesome! Your songs are so uplifting, and have a great meaning to all of them. I look up too all of you and i hope i could meey you guys someday. Thanks for working so hard to make such a gread cd! <3 Courtney

p.s. check out my blog @ courtluvsu.blogspot.com ha ha leave a comment so i can brag about it!!

Brie said...

Hey, you guys are AWESOME! I just got your cd and I love it! I am 13 years old and I live in California. How cool it would be for you guys to perform here? Like for mutual or something? That would be fun! Your songs are so uplifting and it's good to have some good music to listen to these days! I like your homepage to! Keep up the good work!

-Brie G.

p.s I have a blog too! It's volleyballqueen13.blogspot.com. It's pretty great! JK! But, you should check it out! That would be sweet! Hope you do!

nicole Butler said...

hey,guys your awsome i look up to you.Hey wheres Dallin at? Kdbbus01@coccast.net see ya!

NICOLE,12

p.s.I love you guys

nicole Butler said...

hey,guys your awsome i look up to you.Hey wheres Dallin at? Kdbbus01@comcast.net see ya!

NICOLE,12

p.s.I love you guys

Ali With A Change said...

hey, you guys are real good. I live in Utah. WOW. I heard about you from something my sis brought home from some church thing and I read it and checked out the site.

I hope more people hear about you. You are not like anything else I have herd.

keep singing
ali

p.s. love you music