Monday, November 3, 2008

We were on TV!

Hey guys! Whats Up? :)









Last Friday, LOL performed and did interviews on KUTV Channel 2!
The news reporters there were really nice and made it even more fun. I hadn't been looking forward to waking up so early (we had to be at the news station at 5:20 in the morning!), but as soon as we got to the news station I didn't feel sleepy anymore. We performed "One Way Ticket," "While We're Young," and "Keep On Walking By."

You can watch part of the interview on the KUTV morning show website for October 24.
At the end of the show, the news anchors said they wanted to dance along with us. I didn't think they really would, but they totally got into it! They were such funny dancers.We also got to meet Kaycee Stroh who plays Martha Cox (the pop-and-lock girl) in all three High School Musical movies! And Ryne Sanborn who plays Jason Cross as a Wildcat basketball player.

They are super nice. We gave them each an LOL CD.
Rock on!
~Tara

6 comments:

San Diego Spendloves said...

that is so cool you guys
from
Summer (7 years old from San Diego)

Summer's Mom says: Summer loves your music and I love your music too. I love the lyrics, the beat, and of course the voices. I found your CD right after we banned High School Musical from our home because it didn't seem to be having a positive influence on home. Thanks so much for giving us something good to rock out to.

Megan said...

WOW! that sounds so cool! I am wondering am i aloud to schedule u for a b-day party?
I love you guys!
-Megan

Sunshine said...

you are so cool. remember I met you 11/7/08.

Katy said...

I saw you guys on 2 news and you were all awesome! LOL is the BEST! :)
Katy

Marci said...

My sister got your CD for her birthday, and I'VE LOVED IT EVER SINCE! You guys are so talented! That has always been my dream to record a world-wide famous album that has a positive influence on people! By the way,you guys are so adorable! You're so stinkin' cute! I mean, seriously! You guys are so cool, thanks so much!

Love,
Marci

Brie said...

That's so awesome! I love your new music video! How was it? Seems like fun! Keep it up!