Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Taylor!

Hey everybody! How do you like the site?! And how has your summer been? Mine has been awesome! We have had LOL practice for almost 4 hours every day for the past month which allows me to spend more time with Christian and Tara. :) Yay! After practice, I come home, do my chores, and then hang out with some of my other friends.

At the beginning of the summer my family and I went to Las Vegas and watched the super cross finals and we also went to see the BLUE MAN GROUP. I laughed so hard, it is my favorite show ever.

But even better, we went to the Atlantis Hotel in the BAHAMAS! I couldn’t get enough of the tropical sun. I went down a slide with sharks, saw the biggest manta ray ever, played in one of the largest water parks in the world, and I got to spend time with my family and a very good friend there. I would have to say this has been my favorite summer yet!

School starts next week for Tara and I. I can’t believe the summer is already over. But I’m excited for school to start. So yeah! That’s what’s going on! I’ll blog more later!

Love,

Taylor

5 comments:

i love U said...

i love you taylor..... from you auntie pen. your music rocks! and i love the web page.. see you sat for the pool party!

The Bach 10 said...

my name is Taylor to. I love your singing.

Benton Paul said...

you guys are doing it!
how cool is this?!

Brie said...

You guys are great! Love your voice, Taylor!

nicole (nikki) said...

where did Dillian go? By the way good job on the CD I got it as soon as it was put on the shelves.